V vs S: The Race V vs S: The Race

had the potential

had the potential to be a great movie, if only you fnished it. the art was a little rough though

zlxq3000 responds:

Yeah, well I had other stuff going on at the time; I did try giving myself a deadline, but when it wasn't finished by then, I'd gotten bored of it. Believe me, I've got much better stuff coming down the line; this was just something for me to make to see how well I could animate, hence the roughness of the animation. A lot of the 3D-ish stuff was really rough and not as great as it could have been, but most of that was done when I had two months to get the assignment done.

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

pretty good

these keep getting better and better, but one thing is that you really shouldnt have used the chicken again, it was funny the first time, but now it just seems you rehatched an old plot device. either way, it was still fun to watch

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

really good

it was amazing, it was pretty obvious who the guy with the cloak was when you saw the purple eyes, and i like that it wasnt just sonic and shadow, knuckles and tails had a minor role in there too =) oh, and could you please pm me the actionscript you used to make the chaos emerald go through the frames?

Corpus. Corpus.

pretty good

the coding is pretty good, but you should really be able to stomp on enemies IMO. i like the art but there should be some more animation in it, it would give it that extra thing that may have been the difference maker in making this a well known game and well, unknown. main thing is work on the sequel, you've surely improved by now, and can make a great game.

Thanks The Behemoth Thanks The Behemoth

pretty good

itsa pretty good peice of artwork, and i like how you did the effects, but just wondering, why are you thanking the behemoth?